• Advertisement

3.3* Monday Night Winner - #49ers vs. #Redskins

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* Monday Night Winner - #49ers vs. #Redskins

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Off a 3-1 ATS Sunday and a 7-2 record on Saturday. We'll look to continue that success Monday night with our Monday night football play. We are also giving out 1 month for only $75 so make sure you check that out on our

Redskins +6 3.3* play
I think there is tremendous value here on the Redskins after originally thinking the 49ers would win and cover I really dove a bit deeper on the game and line. I think the 49ers gave a max effort last week after being shocked by the Panthers the week before. I think this team is sold on the Redskins just hanging it up for the year, but Shanahan has a tendency to pull off something crazy when you least expect it. For instance Shanahan is not only 5-1 ATS as a home dog on Monday night, but he's also 16-2-2 ATS when coaching a losing team following back to back losses. What does that mean? The guy is fueled by winning and I would not be shocked if the Redskins won this game outright.

When you look at who have the 49ers really beaten? If you are a top team you don't go 0-4 against 4 top tier teams (Panthers, Saints, Colts, and Seahawks) you split them. I don't think the 49ers are there just quite yet. while I do predict them to get to the playoffs it's not going to be easy. Colin Kaepernick is clearly having a sophomore slump and has thrown for over 200 yards in only 2 games all year. Facing Washington should help, but I'm not so sure. Washington faces the same offense every day in practice with RG3 so I don't expect them to be shocked with anything the 49ers run. I'm backing the value I don't think the 49ers deserve to be a road favorite by 6 points at this point in the year despite how bad the Redskins have played.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks