• Advertisement

5.5* MAX NFL POD - #Raiders vs. #Cowboys 4:30pm ET

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* MAX NFL POD - #Raiders vs. #Cowboys 4:30pm ET

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Don't miss out on my NFL POD which we have dominated over the course of our career! These are our absolute largest plays and this one comes on Thanksgiving in game 2. Pick this play up and you get 7 days free to all of my sports action!

Raiders/Cowboys Over 47 5.5* NFL POD
This is my top play for Thanksgiving and I truly love it. First of all you have two teams that don't know each other very well on the account that they only face each other once every 4 years. If you blindly play the over on these AFC/NFC match ups you win money. I'm not blindly playing the over as I think the Cowboys defense which has been atrocious for most of the season will struggle again on Thursday. First of all they just came off their game of the season and I think the play of their defense was disguised by the weather and now they go back to Jerry World in a controlled environment. Their defensive line is all banged up and Oakland has proven they can put up points no matter who plays QB and that will be the case tomorrow. After all Dallas did allow the Vikings to score 27 on them at home and Oakland put up 28 on a much better defense just a few weeks ago.

With that said I also expect Oakland's defense to struggle. Dallas knows they have to win this game with their offense and Oakland does not have much time to put in a game plan on defense. In fact I think both offenses will benefit from the short week in this day and age of the NFL. Take the over as I predict Romo and the Cowboys win a high scoring game 34-24.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks