• Advertisement

Rivalry Total Of the Day - South Carolina vs. Clemson 7:00pm

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Rivalry Total Of the Day - South Carolina vs. Clemson 7:00pm

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Scar/Clemson U58.5 3.3* play
I leaned towards Clemson, but it just seems like South Carolina has their number. Instead I think the value is on the under here as the total has gone under the last 3 years in a row in this rivalry game with South Carolina covering each one. This is the second highest total int he series and mainly because Clemson has been putting up 40+ points with ease this year, but every time they come across a good defense they struggle and I see much of the same here again. Sammy Watkins and Matavis Bryant go against big corners Victor Hampton and Jiimmy Legree and there just isn't any room to the run the ball for Clemson against the Gamecocks. Clemson also struggles against good pass rushes so expect this to be a low scoring game for Clemson.

On the other side the Gamecocks have been up and down offensively, but when Connor Shaw is in there they are efficient and balanced. However, Clemson is very good in pass defense, so I expect South Carolina to attack the weakness of Clemson's defense which is their run defense. That should slow down the game quite a bit and keep this game under the total again. I think South Carolina wins by a field goal and I definitely see both teams under 30 points in this one. The under 13-6 in Clemson's last 19 road games and 13-6 in South Carolina's last 19 games vs. a winning team.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks