• Advertisement

#Missouri vs. #TexasA&M SEC Showdonw 7:45pm ET

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

#Missouri vs. #TexasA&M SEC Showdonw 7:45pm ET

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Missouri -3.5 2.2* play
This line has dropped to inside 4 points and I'm going to jump on it before it goes back up. Johny Manziel is banged up and while he had troubles with LSU last year too his 16-41 224 yards 1 TD and 2 INT performance was as bad as it gets. Now he goes on the road against the SEC's best pass rush. He will put up big yards because Missouri secondary gives up yards, but they are timely allowing just 14 TD on the year and 18 interceptions. Manziel has been known to throw the interceptions by trying to come up with the big play and I think that's what we will see today.

On the other side of the ball Missouri is just too good. A&M has not been able to stop teams that have no balance and only do one thing well now they are being asked to stop Missouri's offense which is top 25 in both passing and running. I expect James Franklin to have a big game connecting with his big receivers and for the running game to continue to work. A&M is 109th in rushing defense allowing 5.3 ypc and they are 79th in opposing QB rating.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks