• Advertisement

3.3* Total of the Day - #Broncos vs. #Chiefs

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* Total of the Day - #Broncos vs. #Chiefs

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Don't miss out on our total of the day where we have been money this week. We won yesterday on the under in the South Carolina vs Clemson game as well as Thursday on the over in the Cowboys Raiders game. Looking to go 3-0 here with another total play on Thanksgiving weekend!

Broncos/Chiefs U50 3.3* total of the day
The Chiefs just allowed Phillip Rivers to put up 41 points meanwhile their offense exploded for 38. Nobody expected that many points to be scored meanwhile the Denver game got to 64 total points in New England. I think that gives us value this week with all the public playing the over. The last match up between these two went under the total and Denver has gone under in 8 of their last 13 division games. The under is 17-5-1 in the Chiefs last 23 after allowing 30+ points in previous games which they did against the Chargers. I really felt the Chiefs were looking ahead to this match up and I think you see a much better performance out of their defense. The under is also 16-6-1 in the Chiefs last 23 following a loss and 34-16-2 in their last 52 vs. the AFC West. Division rivals fighting for their division this will be more of a defensive game than people think. KC's defense should be solid and Peyton Manning will lean towards the dink and dunk game and the running game. KC also will get Tamba Holi back to lead the defense that's #1 in third down defense and ranked 5th in red zone defense.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks