• Advertisement

Sunday Night Football #Redskins vs. #Giants 3.3* play 18-8 L

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Sunday Night Football #Redskins vs. #Giants 3.3* play 18-8 L

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Okay, I know you'd all rather be watching The Walking Dead on Sunday night than this pathetic game. Especially after we were spoiled with great game after great game over Thanksgiving weekend, but I'm thankful for the line on this game and I feel we have great value in our play so don't miss out on the 3.3* play on Sunday night to wrap up our profitable week.

Redskins +1 3.3* play
Wow, the Redskins looked awful on Monday night against the 49ers, but I should have known better than to fade the 49ers after two straight losses. Now that the 49ers are getting healthy I would say they are back and their defense seems like it's the best in the league. Looking back on the decision to take the Skins on Monday night I regret it, but that just sets us up for a value play on Sunday night with the Giants. I don't see the Redskins laying down against a divisional foe and I think they want to play spoiler and ruin the Giants playoff hopes.

The Redskins are basically very similar to the Giants on offense and actually are more balanced averaging a full yard more per carry. The Giants 4 game winning streak was led by the fact that they played back up QB's including Matt Barkley of Philly, Scott Tolzien of GB, and Josh Freeman of Minnesota. I'm not completely shocked that the Giants won those 4 games and I do not think they are better than the Redskins on the road.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks