• Advertisement

4.4* NFL POD - Monday Night Football #Seahawks vs #Saints

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NFL POD - Monday Night Football #Seahawks vs #Saints

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Don't miss out after a 3-2 day in the NFL which included hitting our max NFL POD again as we did on Turkey day and on Saturday in our college play. Tonight we have another NFL POD at 4.4* and if you pick it up for $15 we will give you 7 days of access FREE! This play comes with a full in depth analysis that you won't want to miss out on! If you do not purchase be sure to check it out in our as we release all of our plays just minutes after the game starts!

Over 47.5 4.4* NFL POD
There are a couple of reasons why I like the over which includes the reason I could not play the Seahawks even thought I wanted to. One reason is Seattle is without their nickle corner and starting corner backs. It is unknown how the other two will play, but with extra time to prepare you better believe that Drew Brees will make sure he takes advantage. To me that means Brees is going to put up points in this game especially since Seattle has struggled guarding TE's at point this year.

On the flip side Seattle will get there points as well and I believe they will score over 30 in this game. Dating back to last year when they really opened things up a bit more for Russell Wilson this team has put up big numbers on the scoreboard when facing a team that struggles defending the rush. The Saints are 28th this year allowing 4.8 ypc and in the Seahawks last 7 games against the bottom 3rd rushing defenses they have put up the following point totals 28, 58, 50, 41, 33, 28, 45. I don't think it's a coincidence that when they are able to run the ball Russell Wilson is just that much more dangerous.

The extra time to prepare will definitely benefit the offenses who in this day of age of the NFL are always ahead of the defenses. The Saints are over the total 7-0 in their last 7 following a bye while the Seahawks are 13-3 over the total in their last 16 following a bye. I think we get some value here on the total based on the Seahawks "defensive" label and home field as well as the fact that The Saints "defense" has been better and just got done winning 17-13 against the Falcons in a low scoring game, but those two teams know each other extremely well. Seattle and New Orleans do not and that will benefit the offenses. The over is also 11-3 in the Saints last 14 vs. a winning team while it's over 23-8 in the Seahawks last 31 vs. a winning team. The bigger the game the more these offenses have advantages. This should be an exciting game that I can see either team winning if Seattle's secondary is exposed, but either way I feel strongly about this over.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks