• Advertisement

4.4* NFL Division Game of the Week - #Seahawks vs. #49ers

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NFL Division Game of the Week - #Seahawks vs. #49ers

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:12 pm

49ers-2.5 4.4* play
The Seahawks just locked up home field after a huge win on Monday night over the Saints and now they have to go on the road on short rest to play the 49ers who have regrouped with two straight dominating wins. The home team has dominated this series going 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings and I think it happens again.

Colin Kaepernick has regrouped as well throwing 6 TD and 1 interception over his last 3 games and I think the fact that Seattle is vulnerable in run defense makes this a good match up for the 49ers. Gore/Hunter should be able to find room vs. a front that's 15th in run defense and 21st on the road. The 49ers are much healthier than the last time these two met and I think they should be able to get a win by a TD or more. They are 34-16-1 ATS in their last 51 and 19-8-1 ATS in their last 28 home games. The Seahawks are also 1-6 SU & ATS following a Monday night game with a match up against a divisional opponent on the road. The 49ers are 10-2 ATS vs. team off a Monday night game.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks