• Advertisement

Thursday Night NFL - passing

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Thursday Night NFL - passing

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Passing on Tonight's NFL
I will be passing on tonight's NFL card. It's been a rough stretch in the NFL and although I think there is value here on the Chargers and the under because of the inflation of value with the public blindly betting both the Broncos and the over right now. The public continues to win these games and a more detailed look at this suggests the over would occur with two teams in the top 5 in yards per play and two bad defenses. The Chargers are the worst defense in yards per play, and they are 30th in opposing QB rating. Denver's pass defense is also 23 points better in rating at home then on the road which makes me think more towards Denver, but I just can not lay 10.5 points this late in the year in a divisional game and I can't back the Chargers in this spot.

We have been tuning our formulas for college basketball though so stay tuned for those this weekend. Also make sure you check out our college bowl package for $99.99!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks