• Advertisement

2 Play Package Featuring a big ML Dog! Guaranteed Profit!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2 Play Package Featuring a big ML Dog! Guaranteed Profit!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Don't miss out on this two play package featuring an under dog winner to start off the day. Both plays are backed by a full in depth analysis and guaranteed to profit. We won another POD yesterday with Stephen F Austin making us 6-1 ATS in our last 7 top plays so don't miss out our big play package going later in the night.

Texas +185 3* play
I really like Texas match up here with Michigan, because Michigan's offense is predicated on the three ball and particularly how well Nick Stauskas is playing, but to shoot that three he has to get open, but Texas has an elite defender in Demarcus Holland that should be able to take Stauskas out of the game which should tilt the advantage of the game back to Texas who has an advantage in their front court that should wear down the Wolverines. I don't think Jordan Morgan can defend Cameron Ridley and then Texas has a pair of 6-10 guys coming off the bench that should give them a major advantage on the boards as well with second chance points. Texas plays the Big Ten well going 7-1 ATS int heir last 8 and I"m calling for the first #2 seed to go down.

Oregon +5.5* 3.3* Play
This is a match up for conflicting styles with Bo Ryan's slow paced style vs. the Oregon fast paced style ranked 22nd in possessions while Wisconsin is ranked 328th. Oregon has the offense to stay with an improved Wisconsin offense, and I think they have a variety of scorers that will make Wisconsin really struggle in this game. Wisconsin can struggle and have lapses on defense as we have seen during period this year and they are 0-4 ATS int heir last 4 following a SU win. They rely too much on the 3 ball and I'm going to back Oregon here..

Oregon is ranked 62nd defending the three which is not bad, but they are also the hotter team winning 9 of their last 10 games including a road game at UCLA and a home game against Arizona. They cruised through their first match up and are 18-6-3 ATS in their last 27 following a win and 20-7 ATS in their last 27 non conference games. I think Wisconsin will struggle shooting from the perimeter and Oregon just has too many scoring options.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks