• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD (6-1 L7) + Late Night Fix Bonus - Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD (6-1 L7) + Late Night Fix Bonus - Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Perfect in top plays in this tournament as we hit on Stephen F. Austin as well as Dayton + the points while both teams not only covered the spread they won outright in dramatic fashion. Don't miss another top play here along with a bonus play which is guaranteed to go 2-0 or one day is FREE!

Michigan State -7 4.4* NCAAB POD
Michigan State has been healthy for the last 7 games and now they have some chemistry going as they have Gary Harris, Adreian Payne, Keith Appling, and Branden Dawson all playing healthy and at high levels. Michigan State will face Harvard who got through an over rated Cinci team on Thursday and I think they are ready to get blown out now. Michigan State's one weakness is their 3 point defense at times, but Harvard despite the stereotype will only attempt 14-15 threes per game so expect Michigan State's defense down low to pay dividends. Harvard had a nice run, but they have not beaten any teams all year long and I think Michigan State is primed to go on a nice run here under a Hall of Fame coach that may not stop until they face Florida or Kansas.

Villanova -3.5 2.2* bonus
Nova and Connecticut know each other well from their Big East days, but Uconn does not match up well in this match up. NOva has very good depth and very good guards who can hit three's. Uconn has struggled against teams that can hit a lot of threes, and Nova will shoot 25 per game. Villanova is due to get hot and I think it happens here tonight as they beat Uconn because they can win in so many ways it's not just the three pointers falling, but it's their defense and their never give up mentality. I think Uconn was lucky to get to this game and now they are about to continue their struggles vs. Villanova that has led them to 1-5-1 ATS over their last 7 meetings.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks