• Advertisement

4** NBA & MLB POD - 2-0 Start to MLB PODS!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** NBA & MLB POD - 2-0 Start to MLB PODS!

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Knicks -2 4.4* NBA POD
The Knicks are a small favorite tonight and they have a big revenge spot here against the Nets after they lost by double digits previously. I like the Knicks chances here tonight to win and cover the spread as they are fighting for the playoffs with each game and each game counts. The key here is the Knicks were blown out by the Nets at home by 20+ points by the Nets which does not happen very often but the Knicks are 27-9 ATS when revenging a home blowout loss.

Yankees -155 4* MLB POD
The Yankees are my top play today, I did not expect them to win yesterday with CC on the mound who is clearly not the Yankees ace any longer. Kuroda meanwhile has a 2.99 ERA in April over the last 3 years combined and over that period of time he's got a 0 ERA vs. the Astros in 3 starts. The Yankees will face an inexperienced Cosart with their line up that is built on a veteran group with plenty of offense. I'm expecting a big win from the Yankees who are 13-3 in their last 16 vs. the Astros.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks