• Advertisement

3 Play Basketball Package - NBA & NCAAB POD's Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3 Play Basketball Package - NBA & NCAAB POD's Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 am

Don't miss out on today's 3 play package which is backed by a full in depth analysis and guaranteed or one day is FREE!

SMU -160 4* NCAAB POD
Larry Brown is back to MSG again to coach SMU and he's got his team playing like they were snubbed from the NCAA tournament. I think they have had the harder road and more impressive wins along the way than Minnesota and SMU ranks 21 spots ahead of Minnesota in kenpom's adjusted rankings. I believe SMU has the better defense, the better rebounding, and the better offense here and I think they will win this game. They also have the point guard to break Minnesota's pressure defense and their offense has good balanced with 9 guys in rotation.

Thunder -175 3* play
Pressure is on the Thunder with the Clippers creeping up on them. They are 4 spots out but with 2 days to rest this is a big confidence game for this group because the Spurs are 4 games up on them in the #1 spot and are riding a 19 game win streak.. It was a nice stretch for the Spurs, but I bet this is the game they take a breather as they have plenty of momentum going into the playoffs. The Spurs are playing their 5th game in 7 days and they are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 @ OKC

Mavericks +4 4.4* NBA POD
I think the Mavericks have caught the Clippers at the right time. The Mavericks are off a tough OT loss on Tuesday but this team is resiliant and have played very well on the road. They are 38-13 ATS in their last 51 following a SU loss and they get to face a Clippers team that is playing their 6th game in 9 days and they are following a very long road trip that lasted over a week. The Clippers are just 7-15 ATS in their last 22 home games following a road trip of 7+ days.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks