• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD + 3.3* Bonus - 2 NCAA Tourney Games

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD + 3.3* Bonus - 2 NCAA Tourney Games

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Uconn +6.5 4.4* NCAAB POD
Uconn continues to get very little credit despite beating Florida early in the year. For Uconn they really have that chip on their shoulders dating back to last year when they were unable to compete in post season play. This is a veteran group that have played together for a long time in a better conference previously. Uconn will have the best player on the court tonight I don't care about what anyone says Shabazz Napier has proved that he is the best 23.3 pts 6 reb, 4.5 assist and 2 steals per game in 4 tournament games. Scottie Wilbekin is the only Florida player to be averaging over 10.5 points and Uconn does have a very good defense to go with two other scoring options so It is hard for me to believe that Florida can win by 7 points. Wilbekin did not have a very good game the first time around with just 15 points 3 turnovers and 2 assists. It will be interesting to see if he can create open looks for other guys on his team... I get that Florida has revenge from an earlier season loss, but I do believe that is over rated plus Florida shot better than Uconn in that game 49% to 43%, they out rebounded them by 7 and they got to the FT line more. Uconn is the best FT shooting team in the nation and should be able to keep this within the 6.5 points if they don't win the game outright.

Wisconsin +1.5 3.3* bonus
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks