• Advertisement

2** MLB + NBA Plays - Guaranteed 2-0

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2** MLB + NBA Plays - Guaranteed 2-0

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:03 pm

No POD's on Sunday nothing warranted a top play, but I do like both our low key basketball and baseball plays backed by analysis and guaranteed to go 2-0 or one day is FREE!

Hawks +8 2.2* play
I will take the Hawks here against the Pacers as the Hawks are actually playing better right now and have more on the line than the Pacers. I don't see the Pacers being able to win this game by double digits and the Hawks can get hot from three where they like to take plenty of shots. Right now the Pacers are allowing 40.2% from beyond the arch over their last 5 games.

Giants +139 2* play
I look for the Giants to pull off the sweep right now the only thing that separates these two teams is the offense and the Giants are more clutch right now. The Giants are scoring nearly double the runs compared with the Dodgers and Matt Cain has had great success in this ball park posting a 1.64 ERA in his last 6 starts here going back the last three seasons. Zack Greinke was unable to go deep into his first start and he really did not look sharp so I'm thinking we have plenty of value here to go with the Giants on Sunday night.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks