• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD - CHAMPIONSHIP #Kentucky vs. #Uconn / 4** ML

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD - CHAMPIONSHIP #Kentucky vs. #Uconn / 4** ML

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Kentucky -2 4.4* NCAAB POD
I'll go with Kentucky I've been on their bandwagon this entire tournament and despite being a CT native I will continue to be on the Wildcats. I even had Kentucky playing Florida in my major bracket, but now that Florida is out I'll take Kentucky to defeat the Huskies. Listen the Huskies have been here many times before and don't lose in the finals, but it's about time they face a very good opponent with more talent. Kentucky's run to get to the finals has to be more impressive as they took down Kansas State, Wichita State, Louisville who beat CT 3x, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Uconn barely made it out of the first round, and they caught fire the last two rounds with good overall play, but I don't think they can play at that level for the third game in a row. Take Kentucky as they should win by 5+.

Indians -150 4* MLB POD

I really like the Indians here today and I don't think -150 is too steep of a price to pay when you consider the Padres offense has been averging2.04 runs per 9 with a batting average of .186. This is a perfect opportunity for Corey Kluber to bounce back from his first start. Kluber had a 2.76 ERA at home last year and should do well against a soft hitting Padres team hitting the road. Kluber is backed by a bullpen that has pitched well with a 2.66 ERA.

The Padres send their #5 starter to the hill in Robbie Erlin who is nothing special posting a 4.98 ERA on the road last year compared to a 2.76 in his friendly home park. Erlin is a lefty and the Indians led the league in OPS vs. LHP a year ago with a .766 OPS while SD was 29th vs. RHP AT .668. The Indians are 30-11 in their last 41 games as a favorite at this number.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks