• Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Cubs +109 4* MLB POD
I'm going to go ahead and go with an under dog for the 4th time this season for my POD's we are 2-1 on the year on POD dogs. I really believe the Cubs have the better starter on the hill in Jason Hammel who is notorious for fast starts with a 3.06 ERA in his last 16 April starts over the last 3 years he also has an ERA of 3.62 in his career against the Pirates and did well his last time out against the Pirates and has held their hitters to a .177 average and a .517 OPS lifetime over 79 total AB's.

I truly believe the Cubs are going to be one of the more improved teams this year and getting them as a home dog at this point with an advantage on the mound is a good thing. They are 2-5 but easily could be 5-2 with 3 of their losses coming by less than 2 runs. Wandy Rodriguez has not won since last May and he will struggle on the road as he always does (4.05 ERA last 3 years). He has a 4.70 ERA in 13 lifetime starts at Wrigley and I think he will struggle here tonight.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks