• Advertisement

4 Game Package Featuring 4* MLB POD #Yankees vs. #RedSox

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4 Game Package Featuring 4* MLB POD #Yankees vs. #RedSox

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Rockies +146 2* play;
Mariners +124 2* play;
Padres +134 2*

Red Sox -108 4* MLB POD

The Red Sox do not want to lose 3 of 4 to the Yankees, and I think they are good enough to bounce back as they are 40-16 in their last 56 following a loss. Felix Doubrant will make the start for the Red Sox and he's had more quality starts against the Yankees than his opponent. In 8 starts he posts a 4.20 ERA against the Yankees and has held them to a .712 OPS in 86 AB. He's also pitched better in April compared with Nova who has struggled so I trust him a bit more to bounce back. I also trust the Red Sox bullpen just a bit more than the Yankees at this point.

Ivan Nova has a 5.74 ERA over the last three years in April and right now he carries an ERA over 8 and a 2.25 WHIP into the game. Nava, Ortiz, and Pedroia are a combined 14-38 against Nova who struggles with his location early in the season. The Red Sox have a .849 OPS in 81 AB against him. Nova is also giving up a 23.5% line drive percentage and is walking more than 1 runner per 9 than he is striking out which is not a good mix. I also like that Doubrant and the Red Sox are 9-1 in his last 10 Sunday starts.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks