• Advertisement

Rare 5** MLB Play Of The Day - Guaranteed!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Rare 5** MLB Play Of The Day - Guaranteed!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 pm

I rank my plays on a scale of 1-5 and rarely will I release 5* play even on my play of the days, but tonight I really love the match up and even the value we are getting on this play so don't miss out on the play which includes a full in depth analysis and is guaranteed or Saturday is FREE!

CLEVELAND INDIANS -140 5* MLB PLAY OF THE DAY

Today's play of the day is on the Cleveland Indians as I love the spot they are in against the Blue Jays. First let's take a look at Justin Masterson who is backed by a bullpen that is nearly a run better in ERA on the year. Masterson has struggled in back to back starts, but he's coming back home on 5 days rest where he has been absolutely dominant over his last 6 starts dating back to 2012 posting just 3 ER over 40.2 IP for a 0.66 ERA. He's also got solid numbers against the Blue Jays with 5 of his 6 starts being quality posting a 2.79 ERA, but at home he's gone 23 innings in 3 starts posting a 1.57 ERA. Masterson has always been a better starter at home to begin with and he's 12-4 in his last 16 as a favorite. He will face a line up that is coming together nicely, but is still averaging over a run less vs. RHP than the Indians.

Drew Hutchinson has a lot of talent, but he struggles with consistency alternating quality and bad starts. He really struggles vs. left handed hitters and it just happens that the Indians are hitting RHP well over 5.5 runs per 9 and will send 8 left handed batters to the plate tonight. Hutchinson in 3 starts this year is nearly walking 5 guys per 9 and overall he has walked 8.59 guys per 9 vs. LHB. Hutchinson has actually faced 5 batters in the line up who post a 1.258 OPS in limited at bats, but I think even with the juice we are getting good value on tonight's match up.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks