• Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD Goes Early #Nets vs. #Raptors

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD Goes Early #Nets vs. #Raptors

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Raptors -3 -107 4.5* NBA POD

The Nets tanked the end of their season to avoid playing the playoff experienced Bulls and to get the match up against the Raptors. I think the Raptors at home will be a tough game for the Nets to win and I think we have value here with them as favorites by one posession. First of all Toronto was a 7 and 8.5 point favorite at home during the regular season to the Nets. They also face a Nets team that is 16-25 on the road. The Nets have issues rebounding (2nd worst) and scoring (24th on the road). Toronto was a combined 24-7 SU vs. top 10 worst rebounding and scoring teams and 17-11-3 ATS.

Toronto traded Rudy Gay and have since had the best record in the East. Demar Rozan played extremely well vs. the Nets in all 4 games this year 22.7 ppg and 4.3rpg and 4.0apg on 50% shooting, but the mismatch here for me is PG Kyle Lowry who is just too fast for Deron Williams he scored 22ppg in the 4games vs. the Nets this year and 48% from 3. I really think Toronto is more balanced being the only team in the east in the top 10 in offense and defensive efficiency and they definitely have a chip on their shoulder the way the Nets drop games to face them.. For the Nets I would say be careful what you wish for.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks