• Advertisement

3.3* NBA POD Guaranteed #Wizards vs. #Heat 27-12 ATS Edge!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* NBA POD Guaranteed #Wizards vs. #Heat 27-12 ATS Edge!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Don't miss out on tonight's NBA POD as the Wizards and the Bulls are set to take on each other for the 4th time this season. Don't miss out on the full in depth analysis which features a 27-12 ATS edge!

Wizards +4.5 3.3* NBA POD
The Bulls win with defense that is clearly evident by this team being ranked #2 in defense and #30 in offense, but the Wizards I think featuring many scoring options that should allow them to cover this spread and win the game.. A lot is to be made of playoff experience and how the Bulls have a major advantage, but the Wizards do have a ton of experience and more depth than the Bulls in my opinion. Here is a look at the Wizards playoff apperances:
Miller: 52 career playoff games
Nene: 42 career playoff games
Ariza: 41 career playoff games
Harrington: 48 career playoff games
Gooden: 40 career playoff games
Gortat: 46 career playoff games

With that said I think Chicago got hot at the end of the year which has moved this spread up a full 2 points. Washington was a 2.5 under dog at Chicago earlier in the year and won 102-88. Chicago lost 2 of 3 on the year to the Wizards and today's refs combine for 12-27 ATS edge with home favorite of 0-4.5 points. Wizards are also 17-11 ATS as a dog 0-4.5 poitns this year and are 21-10 ATS in their last 31 road games while the dog is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks