• Advertisement

4** MLB POD Under Dog Play Tonight - Guaranteed!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** MLB POD Under Dog Play Tonight - Guaranteed!

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Orioles +125 4* MLB POD
There is simply too much value on the Orioles in this spot. First of all their bats came alive as they scored 22 runs in their last series and I think that will carry over to Toronto where they will face R.A. Dickey. Dickey always seems to struggle in the beginning of the season and he has yet to find his groove at home since being acquired by the Blue Jays posting a 4.80 ERA last year. Dickey will be on 4 days rest and in his 3 starts last year vs. the Orioles he had a 7.86 ERA. Baltimore comes into this game swinging the bat well 6.39 runs per 9 over their last 5 vs. RHP and a .305 average. Toronto meanwhile can not claim the same thing as they carry a .228 average and 3.46 runs per 9 over their last 5 vs. RHP.

Miguel Gonzalez will make the start for the Orioles and he's very capable on the road posting a 3.50 ERA on the road over the last 3 years combined. He's had great success in this Stadium posting 2.45 ERA in 3 starts last year here and a 2.30 ERA overall in his 5 starts vs. the Jays a year ago. What impresses me the most about Gonzalez was his ability to keep his team in the game on the road especially when he was on 5 days rest where he posted 8 of 8 quality starts on 5 days rest and posted a 2.82 ERA. I like the advantage Baltimore has in the bullpen as well of late and overall so I think the Orioles have the edge here and not the Blue Jays who feature a big name pitcher being over valued.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks