• Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 3* Parlay Bonus - Guaranteed 2-0! All 3 Games

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 3* Parlay Bonus - Guaranteed 2-0! All 3 Games

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Thunder/Pacers ML Parlay 3* @ +200
I think both of the top seeds are going to reclaim home court advantage in game 3 tonight. For the Pacers they completely turned around the momentum of the series in the 3rd and 4th quarter of game 2 after they lost game 1 and trailed at half time. What ever was said at half time it seemed to work as they won the 3rd quarter 31-13 and dominated the rest of the way. I think the Pacers have a good opportunity to continue that momentum tonight.

Thunder bench did not play well at all it was generally the Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook show in game 2, but they just came up short while they scored a lot of points they did not shoot well. I expect the Thunder to change their game plan and come back with a better game plan. They are 11-3 seeking revenge this year and they need to have this game this is also a team that knocked them out of the playoffs last year so I expect them to win this game and even cover the spread.

Warriors +3 4.4* NBA POD
The Warriors were dominated in game 2 138-98 and I think we see a change in the spread value here not to mention the line has moved up to 3 points. I'll take the extra value as the story of the series so far has been foul trouble. In game 1 it was the Clippers in foul trouble and in game 2 it was the Warriors. The Warriors bounce back well and are 8-3 ATS as an under dog 0-5.5 points this year. The Warriors are 11-3 at home following a loss and 3-0 following a loss of 20+ points. Dating back to last year they are 33-16-2 ATS following a loss and are 22-8-1 ATS in their last 31 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game. The Warriors simply have too much talent not to be in this game and I believe they will win this game as this series is going to go back and forth with two evenly matched teams.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks