• Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + BONUS - Top Basketball Picks (+3944) 313-250

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + BONUS - Top Basketball Picks (+3944) 313-250

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Don't miss out on tonight's two play package featuring an upset under dog ML play on one match up along with a 4.4* NBA Top Play where I am 313-250 over my last 563 basketball play of the days! This play is guaranteed with a full in depth analysis.

Nets/Raptors U191.5 4.4* NBA POD
On a roll right now on NBA POD's and it continues on Friday night... Both teams should resume to their game 1 forms. This has been a half court series and I think with two defensive oriented teams looking to take the lead in the series it will be much more of the same here tonight. The first 3 quarters of game #1 were all in the 40's and then the 4th quarter the Raptors exploded. I don't anticipate that to happen these are two of the better defenses in the league and two of the slower paced teams in the league and I think the value in the total is good especially for a playoff game.

Bulls +135 2* play
I think the Bulls are just too tough of a team to go down easily. I don't see them getting swept the Wizards have so much confidence going right now this is a perfect spot for a let down and the I think the Bulls are just the team to rebound and get back in this series on the road. The Bulls have not played good defense in this series and they are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 after allowing 100+ points in previous game and they are also 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings while the under dog has covered 6 games in a row.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks