• Advertisement

5.5** MAX NBA POD #Spurs vs. #Mavericks 4:30pm ET

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** MAX NBA POD #Spurs vs. #Mavericks 4:30pm ET

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Spurs -165 5.5* NBA POD
I'll pay the premium juice on this play as I don't see that there is any way in hell that the Spurs lose this game. First of all the Spurs went 17-3 following a loss this year were 30-11 on the road and now they are facing the Mavericks again on the road where they went 2-0 SU & ATS this season. The Mavericks have scoring options, but they simply don't play defense ranking 22nd in worst shooting % defense. The Spurs went 13-2 SU and 10-5 ATS on the road this year against the bottom third defensively challenged teams. One of those losses came to the Pistons after they were playing their 5th game in 8 days part of a grueling road trip. I'm confident in this veteran team they are well rested and come in on 2 days rest for this game with a lot of motivation. This team won't let their opportunity to take back home court advantage in this series slip away. This won't be a Pacers choke job I expect the Spurs to bounce back big.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks