• Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 4* Bonus & 3rd Value Play Guaranteed Profit!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 4* Bonus & 3rd Value Play Guaranteed Profit!

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Spurs -185 4* Play
We had the Spurs ML as a huge play the other night and the Mavericks simply lost the game at the buzzer, but it was the lack of defense and help from the supporting cast that did them in the end. I expect the veteran leadership on this team to really boot these kids in the ass and for the Spurs to come out and win this game. At this point I'm not confident in them beating the spread despite their success with revenge. Every team in the NBA playoffs has shown the capability of winning on the road and I see no reason why the Spurs won't even up this series tonight considering their success with revenge and following a loss.

Bobcats+345 1* play; Bobcats +8 4.4* NBA POD
The Bobcats have not beaten the Heat in 19 straight games they basically own them, but the Bobcats have played better than the series says. Sure the Heat would love to get some rest here, but at the same time I don't know that they want too much rest with all of these games going to 7 games and they certainly are not worried about the Bobcats coming back in the series. This is an opportunity for the Heat to take a breather and we get an inflated line. The Bobcats were 5 point dogs a game ago and they were 9.5 and 10 point dogs in Miami. I don't think the oddsmakers are capable of making a 3 point mistake, but I could be wrong. I also love the fact that this league never surprises me. Everything is about money and I may sound a little crazy to be calling out a conspiracy but if the Heat lose tonight you have to wonder if their own gave these players an incentive to have the game back in Miami for at least one more game where they can sell out and profit big time.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks