• Advertisement

4* MLB POD Guaranteed - #Orioles vs. #Pirates 7:05pm

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4* MLB POD Guaranteed - #Orioles vs. #Pirates 7:05pm

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm

This game was rained out on Tuesday, but I believe with the same pitching match up we have the advantage so don't miss out on my full in depth analysis guaranteed or 1 day is FREE!

Orioles -130 4* MLB POD
I'm going with the Orioles on Wednesday as I think they have a huge advantage in interleague play.. Let's first take a look at each team overall. The Orioles can score more runs while the Pirates have the better bullpen, but on the road the Pirates just do not have the same pitching staff posting a 4.59 ERA and now they have to go on the road and they don't have the liberty of pitching around the #8 hitter with the pitcher up next. Chris Tillman is arguably the Orioles best pitcher and he's pitched extremely well at home with an ERA under 1. Tillman has had a tough schedule having to face all top 15 offenses facing the Blue Jays twice, Red Sox twice, and the Tigers. Now he gets to face off against the Pirates who are 27th in OPS vs. RHP and that should be to his advantage.

Charlie Morton makes the start for the Pirates and he's always fade material on the road. He's got an ERA well over 4 this year on the road and he's faced just 2 teams in the top 15 and has faced the Cubs 28th twice. Now he has to face the Orioles who are 11th in OPS vs. RHP and are 37-17 in their last 54 home games as a favorite -110 to -150. They are also 35-16 in their last 51 following an off day while the Pirates are 13-39 in their last 52 inter league games vs. a RH starter and 14-30 in MOrton's last 44 as a road dog. The stat I really like is that over the last 10 games the Pirates have an average under .200 and are scoring just 2.63 runs per 9 while the Orioles are hitting .282 and scoring 5.28 runs per 9 vs. RHP over that same time period. I'll go with the Orioles and pay the price.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks