• Advertisement

5** NBA POD Guaranteed #Pacers vs. #Hawks Game 6

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5** NBA POD Guaranteed #Pacers vs. #Hawks Game 6

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Pacers -1 -105 5** NBA POD

At this point there is now way the Pacers should be favorites on the road nonetheless. However, I think the oddsmakers know they can get significant money on the Hawks as small dogs and win a bunch of cash in the process. Neither the Hawks nor the Pacers have been able to win two games in a row and I have to feel the #1 seed who is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 following a SU loss will be able to bounce back here to force a Game 7 in their own building. The way the Hawks have shot has been ridiculous all series long hitting 10+ threes in each game and hitting 15 in their last game and at this point Pacers head coach Frank Vogel has said enough going to a smaller line up in the second half of game 5 where they were able to make a nice run. I do not know what is going on with Roy Hibbert, but Frank Vogel is coaching for his job here and he should have no problem benching the All Star. If Vogel does so I think the Pacers win this game by putting a smaller line up out there with Chris Copeland who came in to spread the floor in Game 5. Hibbert is like a cancer at this point and when he is not on the court everyone is playing better so it is time for Vogel not to worry about hurt feelings and do what is needed to get this Pacers back to Indiana. It is not likely that the Hawks will have another great shooting performance against the Pacers if they make the necessary adjustments as the Hawks are 3-12 ATS in their last 15 following a 100+ point performance and the favorite is 27-12-1 ASTS in the last 40 meetings.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks