• Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD + 4* MLB POD Guaranteed 2-0

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD + 4* MLB POD Guaranteed 2-0

Postby Pick Bot » Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Raptors +5 4.4** NBA POD

The Raptors flat out dominated game 5 and held on with a 2 point victory just enough to give us a 1 point cover on our +3 pick with the Nets. I have to say it has been a while since we got that type of cover... Seems we are usually on the other end, but I will gladly take the +20 point 4th quarter the Nets had. I think it hides the fact that the Raptors dominated that game and now I think they are poised to cover this 5 point spread in Brooklyn. The road teams have the value in round 1 of the NBA playoffs and there is nothing in tonigh's match up that suggests otherwise.

Rockies -128 4* MLB POD

I am still not sold on who the Mets send to the mound tonight in Zach Wheeler especially on the road. Not to mention at Coors Field where the Rockies just continue to tear the cover off the ball with arguably their ace on the mound. Jorge De La Rosa is the Rockies most consistent Rockies pitcher, but he has been far more dominant than most realize when you take into consideration that the Rockies are an amazing 42-14 in his last 56 home starts as a favorite. De La Rosa has really been strong his last 3 outings and I think he continues that trend here on Friday night.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks