• Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD Guaranteed - #Heat vs. #Nets

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD Guaranteed - #Heat vs. #Nets

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Nets +7.5 4.4* NBA POD
I like the Nets to rebound after getting dominated in the second half of game #1. The Nets were within 3 points at half time, but lost by double digits. However the Nets are filled with veterans who have been here before and have a ton of confidence. The Nets were 14-6 ATS following a loss of 10+ points and 13-3 ATS following a loss by 15+. The Nets won all 4 regular season match ups against the Heat by keeping Miami under 50% and winning the paint as they were +25 in rebound margin in their 4 wins combined and winning the rebounding margin in each game.

I don't think the Nets could have played worse in game 1 and I expect them to bounce back and be in this game up tot he last second. They were out rebounded and dominated in the paint in game 1 and allowed the Heat to shoot nearly 60% while Chris Bosh recorded his first double double of the playoffs and Kevin Garnett went scoreless. Those things will not repeat tonight and I think it should be enough to make up the difference in points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks