• Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0

Postby Pick Bot » Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Indians -101 4.5* MLB POD
There is tremendous value here on the Indians Wednesday night as they send Corey Kluber to the mound who has pitched better than his numbers.. Hidden beneath the surface of an ERA and W/L record are raw stats that are quite impressive including 9.93 K/9, and 2.09 BB/9 it means he has control over his pitches and can strike you out. His xFIP and tERA also suggest that his ERA should be in the 3's. He does go up against a tough line up, but I think he's backed by the better bullpen as well which posts a 3.04 ERA this year compared to the Blue Jays 4.86.

Dustin McGowan has had three rough starts at home and his raw stats do not say anything different with a 5.54 xFIP and a 5.66k/9 to 3.86 BB/9 ratio. He's going up against an Indians team that is very hot right now hitting .312 vs. RHP over their last 5 games and they rank in the top 5 in OPS over the last 7 days and top 10 overall vs. RHP on the season.

Nets +7 4.4* NBA POD
The final score in game 4 does not really tell the full story as the Nets really had the Heat on the ropes despite not playing very well. I think the Nets can actually win game #5 here and send it back to Brooklyn, but at least cover the spread. The Nets only hit 5 3's and Lebron had the game of his life yet the Nets were tied with less than a minute to play.. I certainly believe the Nets can improve their play the most from game 4 to game 5 and I think they have a shot at coming out with a win here.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks