• Advertisement

5.5** NBA POD RARE Max Play - Guaranteed #Pacers vs. #Wizard

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** NBA POD RARE Max Play - Guaranteed #Pacers vs. #Wizard

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 15, 2014 8:03 pm

PACERS +4.5 5.5* NBA POD
Lets not over react to what happened in Game 5, the Pacers seemed to relax a bit after winning 3 straight games and the result was total domination by the Wizards on Indiana's floor.. I expect Indiana to bounce back here as they have figured out a defensive scheme against John Wall.. The biggest difference between game 5 and games 2-4 was effort and the Wizards had much more of it with an impressive +39 rebound margin. That's not just luck that is clearly effort and hustle and I think the Wizards just spent too much energy with only 1 day of rest to come back home and win over 4 quarters. If the Wizards win it's going to be at the buzzer or in OT and I'm fine getting 4.5 points.. I'm very confident the Pacers have figured out how to beat this team and will do it again tonight to take the series and move on to face the Miami Heat. There is no way they want this game going back to game 7 in Indiana although the Heat would love it.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks