• Advertisement

4** MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun May 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Astros -111 4* MLB POD
The Astors are playing well right now and I like their match up against John Danks at home on Sunday.. The Astros have hit him well int he past and over their last 5 games they are hitting .395 vs. LHP and scoring 6.23 runs per 9 and their bullpen is pitching great with a 1.02 ERA. For the White Sox they definitely hit RHP, but today I think they get a bad match up because Peacock's strength is striking out guys. He's got 9.16K/9, so even if he has guys on base he can strand them against the White Sox who lead the league in strike outs.

Pacers +3 4.4* NBA POD
Value play here as the Pacers have not had a strong post season, but they have won when they needed to and won 3 of their last 4 games. They really look like they have turned it around and I think no team gives the Heat more issues than the Pacers with Lance Stephenson guarding either Lebron or Wade and George defending the other.. I think it's going to be a great match up that comes down to the wire. Indiana was a great home team and against the Heat they won both games as a favorite -2 and -3.5 vs. the Heat now we are getting over 5 points to play with because of how the Pacers played down the stretch. They had two challenging match ups to start the playoffs and the oddsmakers know they can get a ton of public action on the Heat at this number. This is a perfect fade the public spot to be in.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks