• Advertisement

5.5* NBA Game Of The Week + 4* MLB POD Bonus Guaranteed!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* NBA Game Of The Week + 4* MLB POD Bonus Guaranteed!

Postby Pick Bot » Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Heat -130 5.5* NBA POD
I don't see the Pacers going up 2-0 on the Heat right now I just don't think the team has fully rebounded from their earlier playoff struggles. Pacers are just too inconsistent to back here in this spot as Miami will get to the FT line more tonight and take less three pointers if they have to.. Miami shot well just not from 3 where they shot 26% compared with Indiana who shot 42% they also got to the FT line 22 fewer times. Miami is 26-11a TS in their last 37 times facing a team with revenge after the same season loss.

Mariners -108 4* MLBPOD
The Mariners have the better pitcher, the better bullpen and the better offense. Iwakuma has been dominant posting xFIP and TERA's under 3. He does not give up home runs and he does not walk batters which are two things the Rangers rely on those ingredients to win games and I just don't see where they have a significant edge even at home because they are only scoring 3.5runs per 9 vs.RHP. This is not the same team as last year and they deserve to be favorites here tonight.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks