• Advertisement

4.5** MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0 or

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5** MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0 or

Postby Pick Bot » Sat May 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Cardinals -112 4.5* MLB POD
Typically I would fade the Cardinals vs. a LHP but the reds are every bit bad vs. LHP as the Cardinals and right now they are even worse scoring just 2.95 runs per 9 vs. LHP over their last 10 games overall playing 7 of those without Joey Votto. They will have to face Jaime Garcia who is 9-2 in 13 career starts with a 2.95 ERA holding the Reds hitters to a .644 OPS over 172 ABs. Garcia after 1 start looks solid as his velocity is up and his control was excellent with 0 BB's over 7 innings of work.

Tony Cingrani is averaging nearly 5 BB's per 9 innings and has been a bit lucky with a 83% LOB percentage that I think will start to change. Bottom line I'm going to go with the better overall team in the Cardinals following a loss where they are 36-15 in their last 51 following a loss. The Reds are also struggling to hit without Votto ranked 27th in the last 7 days in OPS compared with the Cardinals who are 6th. Advantage to the Cardinals bullpen as well. This is a short price for all of those advantages.

Pacers +6.5 4.4* NBA POD
I was on the Pacers in game 1 and the Heat ML for game #2 and I'm back riding the Pacers as this seems to be a series that will go back and forth. First of all the Pacers are 11- and 10-2 ATS in their last 12 playoff games following a loss which includes 3-0 SU/ATS vs. the Heat last year. Pacers did not play very well in game 1 yet they were up 4 late before Paul George got hit in the head by Wades knee. The Heat went on a 13-2 run and took over the ball game. George has passed all the tests for concussion related symptoms and should play. This is a very competitive series and as I said in game 1 I just think the Pacers match up extremely well defensively vs. the Heat.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks