• Advertisement

4.5* MLB & 4.5* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0 or 1 day FREE!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB & 4.5* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0 or 1 day FREE!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun May 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Angels -156 4.5* MLB POD
We took the Angels in game 1 of this series and they rewarded us we take another look at them here in game 3 and I think we get some value even at this price. Why? Basically Garrett Richards who has pitched well all year has struggled at home he's got a great ERA on the road but an ERA over 5 at home while Jason Vargas has the same as he's posting an ERA under 2 in 4 road starts, but a closer look at Vargas and he's faced offensive challenged teams with OPS ranks of 23rd, 3rd, 29th, and 22nd. The Angels are hitting the ball well right now and rank 5th vs. LHP.

The other reason I like the Angles here is that the Royals are 30th in pitch value offense vs. the fast ball. Richards throws a smoker averaging 95 mph and he uses 72% of the time which is fine by me in this spot against the Royals who are struggling scoring just 3.39 runs per 9 vs. RHP over their last 10. The Angels bullpen had gotten off to a slow start as well but right now they are the main reason they have won 8 of 11 posting a 2.64 ERA. I like the Angels and we will look to continue our streak in MLB.

Thunder -130 4.5* NBA POD
Another scenario where you just can not over react to one bad game. The Thunder really looked bad in game 2, but I think coming home after a few days off will do this team wonders. They have a 6% chance at coming back from being 2-0 down, and the Spurs probably smell a trip to the NBA Finals, but I don't think you can count out a team like the Thunder with Kevin Durant. I think this team gets it done today I don't think it will be pretty and I do feel the Spurs will hang around before the Thunder win it in the last few minutes. I don't like the 2.5 point spread, but at the same time Vegas is just showing you that you can not over react to what happened in game 1 or 2 otherwise the Spurs would be favorites here in this game.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks