• Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD + 4.4* NBA POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Blue Jays -130 4.5* MLB POD
The Blue Jays are in a good spot here and although it seems like they don't have the pitching advantage I think they do. R.A. Dickey has been lights out at home posting a 2.89 ERA and now he faces the Royals who are 25th in OPS vs. RHP on the year, Toronto is 2nd. Toronto has a .882 OPS over the last 7 days while KC has been ice cold coming in at .571. Over the last 10 days the Royals bullpen has struggled posting a 4.71 ERA which was a strength before is now a weakness while the Jays have a 3.08 ERA. In 2 starts last year RA Dickey posted two quality starts once at home and another on the road with a 1.88 ERA.

Thunder +5 4.4* NBA POD
The Thunder are 6-0 this year against the Spurs with Ibaka in the lineup and 0-2 without him. They held the spurs to under 40% shooting in back to back games at home and turned the series around with Ibaka in the line up. I'm not saying the Thunder are going to win the game outright, but this is going to be another battle and I still think Kevin Durant is capable and will take over this series. The Thunder are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 meetings with the Spurs and they just match up well when they have the big guy protecting the paint.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks