• Advertisement

2 MLB Plays For Friday Night - 4.5* MLB POD

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2 MLB Plays For Friday Night - 4.5* MLB POD

Postby Pick Bot » Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Blue Jays -134 2.5* MLB PLAY
Yesterday we had the Jays as our POD and they cooled off a bit, but I expect them to bounce back as R.A. Dickey is a risky pitcher to back, because if he does not have it he implodes a bit.. He did not pitch his worst game, and the Jays still stayed hot with the bats, but lost in extras. I fully expect the Royals to go back to struggling and the Jays to bounce back following a loss and stay hot with the bats. I think 1 loss has definitely given us a bit of value here on Friday.

Mariners -120 4.5* MLB POD
Play of the day here as most are going to be on Verlander as a dog which rarely happens, but he has not been himself with an ERA over 4 on the year and a 1.514 WHIP. Over his last 10 starts vs. the Mariners he is just 3-7 posting a 4.67 over his last 5 at Safeco Field. Iwakuma on the other hand has been on fire and is 26-12 with a 2.80 ERA and a 1.077 WHIP over his three years as a starter and he's been flawless against the Tigers in his 2 career starts with 14 shutout innings.

Starting pitching is just a portion of the match up and the Mariners own the bullpen advantage with a 3.11 ERA compared with the Tigers 4.48 and over the last 10 games it's even more of an advantage 2.19 compared to 5.62.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks