• Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 4* MLB POD - Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NBA POD + 4* MLB POD - Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Heat +5 4.4* NBA POD
The Heat are 5 point under dogs? I want to believe that the Spurs are going to win this series, but I think 5 points is too many. The Spurs were -3.5 point favorites in the regular season and the Heat were 1 point favorites in San Antonio a year ago. Honestly what has changed? I think we are getting tremendous value on the Heat because the public and sharps are pushing this number up, but the Heat are at their best with extra time off. I think we will see a battle in tonight's game that will come down to the last shot. The refs tend to favor the road dog and at 5 points I just see all the value being on the Heat which is a rare thing.

Cardinals -113 4* MLB POD
Michael Wacha proved it in the post season and he's proving it again posting incredible numbers to start the year. He's even doing it on the road with a 2.51 ERA. Wacha threw 7 innings allowing 1 ER in a start last year against the Royals who are struggling big time to put anything together offensively scoring 4 runs or more in just 4 of their last 10 games and those games were against some suspect starters. The Cardinals will build on their momentum that the offense gave them last night and get to Yordano VEntura who has been impressive, but suffered an elbow injury last time out.. I don't think he's quite 100% and I'll fade him here any way as he has gone 0-3 with a 6.60 ERA over his last 3 starts after a brilliant start to the season.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks