• Advertisement

5.5** NBA play of the day max play guaranteed!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** NBA play of the day max play guaranteed!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Heat +4.5 5.5* NBA pod
I've got to take the heat in the game as a max play of the day I really feel like the key players are going to convince themselves that the Spurs turn the AC off on purpose even heard LeBron saying down the stretch that that's what they were trying to do even though I'm sure did down they don't believe that bottle use that as motivation in this game to which is a critical game for the heat if they want to make it three straight NBA titles. The heater also great coming off straight up loss of more than 10 points going 23 and nine against the spread over the last 32 I really feel like the Spurs with one eight in a row at home against spread this playoffs are due to slip up here. Not to mention the fact that both these teams are pretty similar to last years teams that fought in the NBA finals and the heat were actually one point favorites so this is giving us five points differential to work with I think this line has a lot of value as I said in game one. Game one also proved that the heat are not going to go away the lead late night game before LeBron went out with four minutes to go which he cramps and then the Spurs going on 16 to 3 run LeBron will hold a grudge against that and call me when this game himself if he has to.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks