• Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm

White Sox -178 4* MLB POD
I'll go with the Sox as they have a major advantage on the mound tonight with their ace going facing the Royals who can't hit LHP and are 26th in OPS vs. LHP on the year. Chris Sale has a 2.69 ERA over the last 3 years vs. the Royals as a starter, but a 1.08 ERA this year. He's on extra rest which he posts a 1.88 ERA this season. He's actually on 11 days rest which looking back at his career he has 4 starts on irregular rest of 10+ days and he posted a 1.29 ERA in those starts. The Royals are scoring < 3 runs per game over their last 10 vs. LHP.

The White Sox can't hit LHP either but today they face a RHP in Jeremy Guthrie. White Sox rank 11th and while Guthrie has good numbers vs. the White Sox this is a different offensive line up than years past. Guthrie also has a 5.08 ERA on extra rest this season and a 5.28 ERA during the month of July over the last 3 years. I'll roll the dice and pay a premium for what I feel has a 90% chance of winning.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks