• Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed #Cubs vs. #Rockies

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed #Cubs vs. #Rockies

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

CUBS -110 4.5*mlbpod
We have an even pitching match up here with a pair of lefties and the Cubs actually have been scoring more runs on the season vs. LHP than the Rockies if you can believe that. The Rockies are 3rd in OPS while the Cubs are 5th, but factor in Coors Field and I think the Cubs are the better offensive team especially since the Rockies are without Carlos Gonzalez, Troy Tulowitzki and Michael Cuddyer. Travis Wood has been very good at home with an ERA in the 3's and Brett Anderson who has pitched well is still unproven and injury prone. Anderson has not faced a team in the top 10 vs. LHP until tonight and he comes into this start off back to back starts of 100+ pitches. I don't see him going deep into this game and the Cubbies have the bullpen advantage here. Rockies are 16-35 on the road while the Cubs are nearly .500 at home I'll take them as small favorites here in a heartbeat.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks