• Advertisement

RARE 5** MLB POD Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

RARE 5** MLB POD Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:03 pm

PADRES -160 5* MLB POD
I will risk a max bet here on the Padres as this is just a flat out mismatch in every sense of the word however, we are getting a good price, because almost nobody respects the Padres boring playing style. The Padres bullpen is over 2.5 runs better than the Rockies overall and over 6 runs better in the last 10 6.42 vs. 0.27. They hold the edge on the starting pitching match up as well as Jesse Hahn has been great 1.07 WHIP 2.41 ERA over his last 3 vs. Jordan Lyles 1.60 WHIP 4.80 ERA. Lyles also has a 6.93 ERA over his career vs. the Padres and a 9.72 ERA in 2 starts this year.

Colorado is 16-46 in their last 62 road games vs. a RH starter and they don't even hold the edge in offense when we take a look at home/away splits and San Diego is a very pitcher friendly ball park so I'm sure their offensive numbers are even lower when they are used to playing at pitcher friendly parks on the road, but tonight that won't be the case. The Padres are 31-27 at home this season playing well right now and I see no reason for that not to continue as the Rockies who still remain banged up by injuries will continue to struggle.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks