• Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed Late

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed Late

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Mariners -165 4.5* MLB POD
I really like the Mariners as the season has progressed and I predict we will see this team in the playoffs. Their bullpen is just simply the best in the bigs right now and that's the major advantage they have in this match up tonight. On the season they have a 2 run advantage, but Toronto's bullpen is getting a bit gassed especially after the 19 inning game on Sunday and then traveling to Seattle was not an easy situation. I look for the Mariners to complete the sweep mainly because of their pitching and they are the hotter team right now scoring 6 runs per 9 over their last 10 with a 2.00 ERA compared with the Jays who are scoring 2.66 with a 4.55 ERA.

Iwakuma has been flat out nasty 2.88 ERA at home with a 0.92 WHIP and a 1.66 ERA over his last 3. He's owned the Jays as well in 3 career starts allowing 4 ER in 22.2 IP which is good for a 1.61 ERA. I don't see the Mariners slowing up they are good for a playoff run with this pitching staff that continues to fly under the radar. I think we are paying a steep price, but my other two leans don't look as promising.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks