• Advertisement

4* MLB POD + 3.3* NFLX Free Play

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4* MLB POD + 3.3* NFLX Free Play

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Brewers -132 4* MLB POD
I'll take the Brewers especially following a loss to the Pirates on their home turf. Not much statistically differs between these two teams as far as offense, and bullpen, but Milwaukee is home in this one and it's been a huge advantage for them over the Pirates going 51--13 in their last 64 meetings here. Not to mention I believe they have the advantage on the mound tonight in Wily Peralta who has posted a 1.59 ERA over the last 6 weeks. Peralta has a quality start in all 3 of his major league starts vs. the Pirates as well giving up just 5 ER in 20 innings of work. Volquez has always been the type to struggle late in the season (8.24 ERA the last 3 years in August) and on the road. Previous to this year he really struggled against the Brewers 4.62 ERA in his previous 6 starts but this year he has 3 quality starts against them, but I think that ends here tonight as the Brewers get to him early and build a lead.

Texans +7 3.3* play
I took the Texans a few weeks ago and they were shut out now they play the Broncos. The Broncos just shut out a very good defense/offense in the 49ers 34-0 last week and almost everyone played well. I think they lay a bit of an egg here and John Fox is known for not having a good week 3. I don't see Peyton Manning playing as long as your traditional first string plays in week 3 of the pre season since he's been so good there really is no reason to risk any type of injury.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks