• Advertisement

1.1** Free #NCAAF Play - #WakeForest vs. #LAMonroe

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

1.1** Free #NCAAF Play - #WakeForest vs. #LAMonroe

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Make sure you pick up my season package for just $799 and get all of my premium plays. I'm entering my 6th year in professional handicapping and college football has been my strongest sport by far with two 1st place finishes on the sportscapping network along with another top 10 finish last year. I have profited $271,000 for $1,000 unit bettors over my career and I expect another big year in 2014!

Wake Forest/LA Monroe U45.5 1.1* FREE PLAY
Defense is always ahead of offense at this point in the year and for both Wake Forest and LA Monroe, I think offense is going to be their biggest uphill battle in the early going especially since they both have to replace a veteran starting QB. These teams met in a 21-19 battle last year and I don't see any of these offenses putting up much. Wake lost all of their top offensive starters and only averaged 18.3 per game last year while their defense is in good shape particularly in the secondary which just didn't give up big plays a year ago.

Dave Clawson takes over for Wake Forest and has a history for turning programs around, but not in year 1. This will be an ugly game I think Wake will hang in there with their defense, but LA Monroe will hold on. Wake is under 31-15 in their last 46 non conference games and 21-7 on the under in their last 28 overall.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks