• Advertisement

3.3** Bonus College Assurance - #Boise vs. #OleMiss

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3** Bonus College Assurance - #Boise vs. #OleMiss

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:03 pm

The season kicks off on Saturday and I could not be more excited and after you read my full in depth analysis I assure you will be too! Nobody has been a better college handicapper than me over the last 5 years since I have started my career in 2009 and year 6 will bring more results from my humble and thorough handicapping! Don't miss out on this play and others by subscribing to a long term package to increase your return on investment!

Boise State +11 3.3* College Assurance
\This game is on a neutral field in Atlanta in SEC Country, but expect as many fans rooting against Ole Miss as for. The other two story lines in this match up are the media hype and Ole Miss pre season top 20 ranking along with the new coaching staff of Boise State. Ole Miss hype with 16 returning starters including their QB who is the top QB returning in the SEC from last year, but we have seen Ole Miss not respond to hype in the past. Not saying they won't have a great season, but this is the perfect game for them to look past and the perfect game for Boise to steal and kick off a new era under a new energetic coaching staff.

Bryan Harsin is no stranger to Boise State's success and I think he really has the perfect recipe here to pull the upset. First of all I really like what he did by bringing in a young coaching staff with chips on their shoulders. I think this entire team will compete with each other and I think they are smart as well. With that said they should have an edge on special teams as well which is always huge early in the season. I think their strengths in secondary with 9 upper classmen returning and all of their starters matches up well with Ole Miss tendency to throw the ball. Boise also has a dual threat running QB in Grand Hedrick who had 16 passing TD to 5 interceptions on 69% completion rate. He also has Jay Ajayi back at half back who averaged 5.72 ypc and rushed for 1,425 yards and 18 TD's. Boise is going to play smart football here and look to steal the game. I'm not overly impressed with Ole Miss and I really like the coaching moves Boise made and I think they are the favorites to win the Mountain West.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks