• Advertisement

Saturday's 1.1* Free Total Play #Clemson vs. #Georgia

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Saturday's 1.1* Free Total Play #Clemson vs. #Georgia

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Season package still available for $799 and I have profited over $217,000 for $1,000 players in my career! We got off to a great start for 2014 on Thursday night with a big top play winner on A&M along with our winner on Wake Forest / LA Monroe easily going under the total. Boise caught turnover bug and easily covered through 3 quarters before giving up 28 points to Ole Miss in the 4th. Here is what's on tap for this weekend.

Friday's - NCAAF POD Guaranteed or Saturday is FREE!
Saturday's MAX 5.5* NCAAF POD Guaranteed
Two 3.3* plays in action as well!

Clemson/Georgia U55 1.1* Free play
Clemson and Georgia are returning a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball and will have arguably top 5 defenses or at least top 5 front 7 units. The score of last year's game was a 38-35 shootout, but both teams had 3 year starting QB's in their senior years. I would make this a larger play if I didn't have a lot of respect for each team's offensive coordinator, because they are among the elite, but replacing a 3 year start at QB along with having to replace 3 offensive linemen is not easy early in the season when defenses usually are a bit ahead of the offenses. This game is important to both teams and I expect it to stay under the total here.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks