• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAF POD Friday Night - +116.96U

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAF POD Friday Night - +116.96U

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:03 pm

We spoke about our overall success college football #1 ranked college handicapper on the sportscapping network and we capitalized with a top play winner on Thursday night riding the Aggies at +10.5 who easily won outright. Friday night I come back with another big winner with a full in depth analysis you won't want to miss out on guaranteed or Saturday's plays are FREE!

UTSA +10.5 4.4* NCAAF POD
This was a blow out last year as Texas San Antonio lost to Houston 28-59, but when you look at HOuston's season it is hard to see them doing what they did being +25 in TO margin. A lot of luck factored in when you see that they recovered 63% of their fumbles and picked of 50% of their pass break ups (25% average), and only threw 10 intereceptions on 76 pass break ups again is very lucky. Yeah they beat up on UTSA, but when you look at the stat line both teams had 27 first downs, and UTSA actually had 493 yards to Houston's 491. It was the 4 turnovers that killed them and returning 38 senior this year has got to be worth something.

I'm not surprised that UTSA closed the season with 5 wins last year. They are in a sweet spot in San Antonio for recuriting and I think the best is yet to come. They only lost 2 players on offense and they return their entire offensive line and their back ups which I may remind you all 5 starters are seniors and they were ranked 43rd in adjusted line yards and 15th in adjusted sack rate. Expect this team to be able to score some points and keep this within the total.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks