• Advertisement

3.3* Early Bird Play - Guaranteed or 1 day is FREE

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* Early Bird Play - Guaranteed or 1 day is FREE

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Navy versus temple is another interesting game on the schedule for Saturday as temple defeated an SEC team for the first time since 1938 while maybe sell to Ohio State after leaving after halfway through the third quarter this game looks like it will be close but I have a feeling in a good feeling on who's going to win come grab my guaranteed college early bird special.

Navy -3 3.3* play
NAVY -3 3.3* EARLY BIRD PLAY
Maybe felt to Ohio State 34 to 17 but halfway through the third quarter Navy was actually winning 14 to 13 temple meanwhile destroyed Vanderbilt 37 to 17 and again I don't think they dominated that game as much as the scoreboard said they were just too for 17 on third down and they needed seven turnovers to complete the victory. It was the first time they be in SEC opponent sent since 1938 temple did hold Vanderbilts office at 278 yards but they are having major quarterback issues expect need me to have no issues with her junior QB Kenyan Reynolds they put up 370 yards rushing on Ohio State which figures to have a very good defense this year.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks